SEO promotion of your organization website to top positions
Get an offer
Data on the 90th day
Website promotion paid off in
We work out a strategy taking into account the project’s features. We prepare only those recommendations that will ensure increased visibility in the TOP-10. The result is not long in coming.
We provide KPI in the contract (positions) and the terms for their achievement. We share risks - we do not look for excuses and refund money in proportion to the unfulfilled forecast of search promotion.
We undertake all the analytics necessary for the project growth. We prepare recommendations for the website. We conduct a marketing audit and increase the efficiency from SEO by getting into the TOP.
The most effective way to promote your product SEO + Contextual advertising
If you don’t know what your website needs to be promoted in search results, fill out the form:
1. File robots.txt (each site has it). In this file needs to:
- hide from indexation sections of the site, which you don’t want to show to visitors (for example, logs, administrative section, etc.);
- set an individual User-Agent for the Google and Yandex search robots.
2. File sitemap.xml
- robot.txt should include a link to a XML-version of sitemap;
- check this file by errors analyzer;
- check pages priority setting (“priority” entry);
- delete pages, which are prohibited to indexation;
- check that address protocols in the sitemap are compliant to real URLs.
3. Remove page duplicates.
Most popular reasons to get duplicates:
- availability of your resource by only one protocol (need to choose www, HTTP or https). It is necessary to set “301 redirect” from other protocols;
- main page should be available with index.php, index.html at the end of URL;
- URL without slashes at the end shouldn’t be redirected to URL with a slash (other way around).
4. Sequence numbering pages order on the site.
In March 2019 Google released the latest recommendations about the processing of pagination on the site pages.
Meanwhile, canon pages are still preferable for Yandex, when the first page is set to be main, other ones are child. The best choice for both search engines is to set all the pages separately.
1. “Title” tag
“Title” – is one of the most important tags for SEO. It should:
- contain one or two of key phrases;
- main key phrase should be at the beginning;
- “Title” should display the content of the page;
- each page should have its unique “Title”;
- tag should be able to read; it means it doesn’t contain key phrases only;
- search key can’t be repeated more than two times.
2. “Description” meta tag
This tag is also very important for SEO. Search engines don't take it directly into account while indexing, but for SEO it's still important. This tag is displayed under the title in the search results and according to the text contained in it, people decide whether they should click on your link. Accordingly, the metatag affects on CTR of site in search results, which affects on SEO.- human intelligibility and readability;
- number of characters no more than 200;
- does not contain “Title” by itself;
- uniqueness on each page of the site;
- the existence of key phrase which will be displayed in snippet, thereby increasing CTR.
Lifehack: you can add emoji for CTR increasing.
219 characters in “description” – is too much already! It’ll be the best choice to have 160-200 characters in the description.
3. “Keywords” tag
Different specialists have various points of view about the number of search phrases in “Keywords” tag. A necessary minimum is 2 to 4 key words. Both total absence and excess are equally bad.
4. H1 title
H1 – is the main title on your site page. It should display the content of the page and contain a detailed key request.
Use H2, H3, and other titles, but avoid overlap between their contents.
5. Distribution of link weight on a site
Good distribution of link weight is an important thing for SEO. The main and key pages must have a maximal weight. All of important pages should receive enough static weight. It could be checked on a website:
If important pages don’t receive its weight, hide some links to less appropriate site categories from search robots.
1. A section with articles or company blog should be added.
This kind of section allows to collect additional traffic from search engines and tо show your competence to site visitors, increasing trust for company
2. Add FAQ to the site.
It’s a very good way to get some traffic from the search engine. Select some frequently asked questions about your product or service and create an article for each of them in “Question-Answer” format.
You can also use Serpstat for finding the most popular questions.
3. Place a section with your portfolio.
Portfolio – is an ideal section to increase the confidence of your potential clients and site visitors. It could also make semantic and usability better.
A section with reviews could be the best way if you’re a reseller, not a producer.
It would be better to have both of these sections.
4. Remember about importance of publication frequency!
As social media like when you regularly post something on your blog or account, search engines love when you post new articles in the sections. In return, they will add some traffic to you.
5. Pay attention to grammar and spelling mistakes.
Yandex and Google don’t like it. Make sure your text doesn’t contain any errors.
6. Text uniquity.
Copied from external sources text makes search results worse, so your content should be unique.
You can check text originality by special services.
1. Compile a semantic core.
Then: pay attention to concurrent sites from the top of the search; use Google Keyword planner and “Search requests analyze” in Google Search Console. Adding keywords from Key collector and MOAB – is a high road.
2. Consider slang words.
3. Exclude requests that don’t match the site’s semantic.
1. Availability company info on the site.
Details, address, name and photo of chairman and employers – search results and client confidence depend on it.
2. Delivery and payment description.
Take a look at how big companies and online stores do it on each question about purchase and delivery. Both should have a separate section on the site.
3. Social networks.
Links to social media and good social media marketing will pay attention to your site by Google and Yandex.
4. Lack of advertising on external sites.
Attention. If you place any ads for external sites and links to them, your site will lose its traffic and client confidence.
5. Some additional advices:
SSL certificate, e-mail on your own domain, multi-regionality – all of this will raise Google and Yandex confidence to your site.
A more thorough list of advices and recommendations you can get from our managers.